75% of the UK’s GDP are services such as law, accounting, recruitment, marketing, advertising, event organizing, IT, etc. London is widely known for its financial industry, generating 35% of the nation’s GDP. According to the FTSE, more than 60% of the UK’s top 100 listed companies, and more then 100 of Europe’s 500 largest enterprises are headquartered in London. London is a major center for international business and commerce, leading the global economy’s other “command centers” of New York City and Tokyo.
Main features & Advantages
- Low filing fee
- Simple, easy, straightforward business incorporation
- Prestige location for international companies or startups
- UK is party to more double taxation treaties than any other sovereign state
- Top trading and financial center
- High taxation
- Annual returns required
- Every company must have a registered office in UK
Start a New Company for $89 + state fee
Private companies limited by shares. Share capital and liability of signed members is limited up to unpaid amount of their shares.
United Kingdom Support
- Skype: info@startupregistry
- Phone: +852 266 10 847
- Annual return--required filing at Companies House at least once annually. This is completely separate from tax returns that must be filed with HM Revenue & Customs(HMRC).
- Annual accounts—must be filed annually with Companies House.
- Directors’ Self Assessment Tax Return. All directors must complete a self assessment tax return and submit it to HMRC annually.
- Tax return. All UK limited companies must complete a corporate tax return and submit it to HM Revenue and Customs.
- VAT. If registered for VAT, company must complete a VAT return and submit it to HM Revenue and Customs. This is normally required quarterly, with certain exceptions.