Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
St. Vincent and the Grenadines is an island nation in the Eastern Caribbean about 100 miles west of Barbados. A stable and independent country, listed by the Organization for Economic Co-operation & Development (OECD) as a legal and ethical tax haven, it is a full member of the British Commonwealth, the United Nations, the Organization of American States, the International Labor Organization, CARICOM, and the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States. Financial services are governed in St. Vincent by an up-to-date body of laws based on English Common Law governing International Business Companies, International Banks and International Trusts, as well as laws ensuring confidentiality in financial services. Registration procedures for International Business Companies, International Trusts, and limited liability companies (LLC) take two to three working days, and are both straightforward and inexpensive compared to such locations as BVI, Delaware, and the Channel Islands.
Main features & Advantages
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines is one of the most confidential jurisdictions with regard to registration of International Business Companies (IBC)
- Information cannot legally be disclosed to third parties
- No requirement to register Directors or Shareholders
- All entities are exempt from local tax for the first 25 years of registration
- Foreign innternational business companies and limited liability companies may be re-domiciled to St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- No corporate or withholding taxes
- Registered office address in St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Start a New Company
IBC Company (Ltd)
Shareholders are not required to take up personal liabilities except up to the nominal value of their shareholdings.
"Download Order Form and send it back to us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org"
Use this online order form and pay by PayPal or with credit card.