British Virgin Islands
The British Virgin Islands (BVI) is one of the most prosperous economies in the Caribbean. An English-speaking Dependent Territory of the United Kingdom, BVI annually incorporates around 35% of the world’s offshore companies. There are no capital gains taxes. BVI has an independent judicial system based on English Common Law. Shareholders are not required to take up personal liabilities except up to the nominal value of their shareholdings.
Main features & Advantages
- A major offshore financial and incorporation center
- Outstanding tax benefits for non-residents
- No need for a local bank account
- One person may hold all executive positions: director, shareholder, secretary and treasurer
- No need to appoint any officers to run the company
- Not recommended for high-profile trading operations
- BVI companies not permitted to own property or trade in BVI
Start a New Company
Shareholders are not required to take up personal liabilities except up to the nominal value of their shareholdings.
"Download Order Form and send it back to us by email: email@example.com"
Use this online order form and pay by PayPal or with credit card.
How do we register your company
The whole process of incorporation might be divided into 4(3) parts:
- Download our order form to understand a company formation requirements (ours and bureau of BVI - British Virgin Islands)
- we check the name of your company you want to register on the VIRRGIN System (It's the name of the online British Virgin Islands incorporation system provided by the government. It's accessible only with the IP address from BVI in order to protect all data of Companies Registry - VIRRGIN);
- once you provide us your name, we reserve the name if available for 10 or for 90 days. The 10 day listing is free;
- advise the client;
- gather DD and KYC material and run on World Compliance, obtain approval from Due Diligence Officer;
- obtain Incorporation info, share structure, number and value or no par value.
- Submit the application through online system VIRRGIN to the Companies Registry. Incorporation is usually within 5 business days;
- you get the notification e-mail from CR that the company has been incorporated together with an electronic copy of the M and A;
- save electronically;
- print and advise client;
- order seal or apostilled documents for further legal process.
- Appoint first director/s, Complete Resolutions, Application for shares, Consent to act as director, and share certificate;
- collect seal and make Impression;
- collect Certificate of incorporation and copy. This is normally available about 7 business days after notification of Incorporation;
- send all documents and seal to client by courier with account. If other documents are needed urgently send electronically and prepare other documents for release upon return of signed documents from client;
- await electronic return of signed documents. Upon receipt, open Registers save and print.
4. Bank account opening
- There are possibilities to open a bank account in BVI or in European Union - Malta, Latvia or Switzerland.
- It really depends what you chose on the order form - please check out the section for "bank account opening".
Requirements to register your BVI company:
- There is no need to be BVI resident in order to open up a company.
- You need to fill in your particulars (to our application form) and send it to us online, e-mail.
2283, Columbus Centre, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin IslandsBritish Virgin Islands office address: 2283, Columbus Centre, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands (here will be yours registered office address) Click here for our office location - Google maps. Tel: +852 817 036 29
British Virgin Islands Support
The initial government incorporation fee is also $350 USD. Beginning with the second year, annual renewal fee is $350 USD.