The Cayman Islands have been recognized as a major world offshore financial center-leading offshore hedge fund jurisdiction. Located in the Caribbean key are an English-speaking dependent territory of the United Kingdom and a popular jurisdiction for an offshore company formation. There are over 350 banks, Islands have being recognized as the fifth-largest banking center in the world, with $ US 1.5 trillion in banking liabilities. The Cayman Islands provide for exempt companies which offer Certificate of Tax Exemption against any future Caymans taxation. There is no corporation, capital gains, payroll or withholding taxes on any type of company, domestic or foreign.
Main features & Advantages
- Company requires minimum one director and one shareholder.
- There is no Income tax or corporation tax; No capital gains tax; No inheritance tax or other estate taxes.
- You might apply to get Cayman Exempted Company Certificate.
- Minimum paid up capital - $US 1.
- One of the most well recognized offshore jurisdiction.
- Excellent political stability.
- All companies must have a registered office in Cayman Islands.
Start a New Company
Limited Company (Ordinary Resident Company)
Ordinary Resident Company is usually chosen for the purpose of onshore operations. 2nd most incorporated entity in Cayman Islands. If you think to run a business in Cayman Islands this form company will be proper for you. Typical ending "Ltd." and "Limited".
Limited Company (Exempted Company)
Exempted Company is carried out mainly outside of the Cayman Islands, no need to include the ending "Limited" or "Ltd." In order to incorporate this company you have to get special status, as such Exempted Certificate. It's most common company to be founded.