Marshall Islands International Business Companies (IBC) is low-cost tax-efficient solution for international trade or for holing and investment purposes. Minimum capital or submission of annual statements and tax returns are not required. A Marshall Islands offshore company is a very flexible, tax free structure, with few restrictions on the business that the company can engage in.
Main features & Advantages
- Zero Taxes
- No minimum share capital required
- Wide range of permitted activities
- No requirements of an annual return or accounts
- Free Redomiciliation
- Low costs
- “True” bearer shares are allowed
- Registered office address in Marshall Islands
How do we register your company
The whole process of incorporation might be divided into 4(3) parts:
- Download our order form , complete and send it to us with required documents (kindly include 3 possible names)
- Once we receive the application we will check name approval and advise you
- If approved and confirmed we will check whether all requirements are in order
- We prepare the memorandum and articles of association and submit the application to the Companies Registry for 24-hour processing;
- You receive scanned copy of the Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum & Articles of Association as proof that the company has been incorporated;
- If requested, we proceed with legalization by apostille and prepare the resolution electing director(s), resignation of subscriber’s rights and share certificates.
- All original documents are dispatched via courier or if bank account requested we send application form via email.
3. Bank account opening
- There are possibilities to open a bank account in Malta, Latvia, Mauritius or Seychelles
- It really depends what you chose from the order form - please check out the section for "bank account opening".
- Once we get completed application form, we review the forms and attached certified copy of corporate documents (depending on the bank, may have to obtain legalization by apostille) and forward application to the bank with introduction letter.
- Prepare relevant Registers for the company file.