Singapore incorporation offers one of the most attractive, tax-efficient structures in the world for international business. With four official languages, English, Chinese, Malay, and Tamil, Singapore has a highly developed market-based economy. It is also one of the most progressive cities, with a strong reputation in Research & Development (R&D) driven by small and medium enterprises (SMEs). Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore has launched online incorporation system. We can register your company within a few days.
Singapore Company might be used for following activities
|Software development||Holding intellectual property(trade mark)|
|Consultant||Real estate ownership|
|Trading||As a holding company|
|E-Commerce||Any kind of international business|
Main features & Advantages
- Excellent company formation
- Singapore enjoys comprehensive double-taxation treaties with 62 countries
- Highly reputable, regulated global trading jurisdiction
- Most English-proficient country in Asia
- Companies meeting criteria are exempt from audit
- Minimum paid-up capital of S$1.00 is required
- High realty costs
- Local director and secretary requited (we will secure that for you)
Start a New Company for $89 + state fee
Owners of a local limited company are not personally liable except to the nominal value of their shares.
|270 US$ - Government (SG) process fee||89 US$ - Startupr company registration fee|
|169 US$ - Registered address for one year||550 US$ - Company secretary for one year|
|900 US$ - Nominee director for one year||220 US$ + 30 US$ Annual fillings + postage|
|500 US$ - Legalization of documents||295 US$ - Hong Kong bank account opening|
How do we register your company
Company Incorporation in Singapore - 3 (4) steps:
1. Pre-incorporation / Name Search
- Check the name of the Singaporean company you want to register. Singapore’s official company portal - The Cyber Search Center of the Integrated Companies Registry Information System (RSI) - will help you find out whether the company name has been taken or not.
- Download the order form and send it to us.
- Startupr will check whether all requirements are completed once the application is received.
- Startupr will then proceed with the name search based on your preferred name, which will take half a day.
- Once the name has been approved, Startupr will prepare the relevant documents and email it back to you.
- You will return the duly signed incorporation documents to us via courier (scanned and emailed form might be accepted as well); and
- You will process the payment.
- Startupr will submit the application through an online system to the Singapore Registrar of Companies (“RoC”) (Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority) for one to two days processing; and
- You will get the notification e-mail from the RoC that the company has been incorporated (this is the official Certificate of Incorporation, no hard copy is issued).
- Startupr will send you documents to be signed. These documents will need to be dispatched back to us.
- Filling out the annual return and taking care of the Annual General Meeting (AGM).
4. Bank account opening
- Once you get all the documents (Certificate of Incorporation, Share certificate, Memorandum and Article of Association), Startupr will set up a meeting with an HSBC bank account manager to open a bank account. You do not need to travel to Singapore for bank account opening. However, you can choose to make an appointment in Singapore as well.
- Most of Startupr’s clients chose to open a bank account in Hong Kong for faster bank account opening. By doing so, they were also able to open a bank account with a lower initial deposit for set up requirement (5,000 HK$ - Business direct bank account).
Requirements to register your Singapore company:
- You do not need to be a Singaporean resident in order to open a company.
- You need to fill out your particulars (in Startupr’s application form) and send it back either online, by e-mail or by fax.
- Tomas Milar
- Skype: tomas.milar
- Phone: +852 266 10 847
Annual filing required. Each Limited company must file its annual tax return with IRAS by November 30.
Companies are exempt from audit requirements if:
- There are no corporate shareholders
- Total individual shareholders is less than 20
- Annual turnover of the company is less than S$5 million.
An Annual General Meeting must be held within 18 months of incorporation, at a time and place the directors announce. The next AGM must be held every calendar year.
Each company must file an Annual Return (AR) with ACRA (Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority) within 1 month of its AGM.