The number of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) is about 3,300,000 companies reporting by Mexican Statistic Department by the year 2010 and micro-companies form about 95% of the whole. Mexico has big potential in production of agriculture products with a solid support on the government level. One of the fastest developing country in Research and Development (R&D) between Spanish speaking countries due to this fact there is a chance to start enterprise with high-tech and use the NAFTA agreement with USA and Canada as an export countries. We can mention next growing industry as communication, transportation, energy and tourism.
Main features & Advantages
- A Company Registry provided by the government allows us to incorporate online
- There is no requirement to pay up share capital
- Territorial principle, taxes are only levied on profits arising in Mexico
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) between Canada, Mexico and USA
- No exchange control except for very large mergers and acquisitions
- Depending on the type of business - start of operations can take several weeks
- The process is decentralized into multiple government agencies, which work independently. This often leads to incur in repetitive steps
- Total costs are usually higher than expected
Start a New Company for $ 99 + state fee
Limited Company (Société Anonyme)
Limited – are not required to take up personal liabilities except up to the nominal value of their shareholdings. (Examples: “Anonymous Society”, “Limited Responsibility Society”).